Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year... and Welcome to Our Blog

Well it's a New Year and for many of us (including myself) that means it is time for some resolutions.  Of course, the most popular of all resolutions is to get into the best physical shape possible, or at least to exercise more and eat more healthy than last year.

Most people have numerous resolutions heading into the New Year and I am no different.  If you are anything like me the rest of your resolutions read something close to this...

Reduce Stress, Have more Energy, Be more Productive, and most importantly Have more Success

Luckily, for both you and I, most of those resolutions can be helped along by the first two we mentioned... Diet and Exercise.

You could have already guessed by the name of the blog or by knowing me, that Diet and Exercise will indeed be the subject of our blog.  We will occasionally cover all different types of information from time to time, but we will stick to our bread and butter for the most part.  Especially since diet and exercise can make such a huge difference in so many aspects of our lives. 

Diet and exercise can greatly effect the amount of stress in your life in many ways.  When combined they can allow your body to function better and increase your energy levels.  By increasing your energy levels and reducing stress, you can easily become more productive both at work and at home.  The more productive you are, obviously, the more likely you are to have more opportunities to have success in the New Year in all of your endeavors.

To help motivate you and myself, I will be posting to this blog everyday for the foreseeable future.  Instead of just posting motivating words or helpful hints, I will be going out on a limb and will be posting my own journey toward my own resolutions.  Everyday I plan on posting my workouts along with the occasional helpful hint and weekly keep you posted on the important stats (i.e. weight, body fat %, etc.).

To show my confidence in my trainers and my business I will be doing only the PACK Small Group Training workouts in Fitness Together Cary Lochmere for my personal workouts, along with some running, and keeping an active lifestyle.  I will also be working with Erika (the manager of FT Cary Lochmere) on Nutrition Together which is the exclusive nutrition program for Fitness Together.

My blog won't be all we post on this page so look out for some awesome information, helpful insights, and pretty much anything else we think might interest you!  We will also be posting some great content to our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Fitness-Together-Cary-Lochmere/342097606390, and to our great website at http://www.fitnesstogether.com/carylochmere.

 I can't wait to get started and can't wait to bring you along for the ride on our best year ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment